RSMSSB LDC Exam Dates Declared
RSMSSB has declared RSMSSB LDC Exam Date 2018, RSMSSB Clerk Exam Date 2018, Junior Associate Exam Date, आर एस एम एस एस बी क्लर्क एग्जाम डेट. Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) LDC Examination going to held on 12.08.2018, 19.08.2018, 09.09.2018 and 16.09.2018 in two shifts 08.00 AM to 11.00 AM & 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM. RSMSSB released name wise alphabetic exam dates for LDC Recruitment 2018. Candidates may check their name and exam date as given below:
|First Character of Candidate Name||Exam Date||Paper I||Paper II|
|A to G||12.08.2018 (Sunday)||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|H to M||19.08.2018 (Sunday)||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|N to R||09.09.2018 (Sunday)||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|S to Z||16.09.2018 (Sunday)||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
RSMSSB Clerk Recruitment Details
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur has invites online application form for the post of RSMSSB Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Exam 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10.05.2018 to 08.06.2018. More details given below:
Clerk Grade-II/Junior Assistant Exam 2018
11255 Posts (Non TSP-10106, TSP-1149)
Educational Qualification for RSMSSB Clerk Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should possess Senior Secondary from any recognized University or Board.
- O or higher level certificate from DOEACC or Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT or COPA/DPCS or Sr. Sec with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subject or Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institute or RS-CIT from VMOU Kota.
Age limits for RSMSSB LDC Vacancy 2018 (as on 01.01.2019):
Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. Rules.
- General Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC/SBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Important Dates for Filing Online Application Form:
- Opening date of Online Form/Deposit fee: 10 May 2018
- Last date of Apply Online/Deposit Fee Online: 08 June 2018 (Extended up to 15.06.2018)
- Last Date of Correction: 28.06.2018
- Date of Exam: 12 & 19 August, 09 & 16 September 2018
Candidates read official notification before apply.
Applicants read detailed official notification before apply and visit official website regularly for latest updates.