SSC CHSL 2017 Tier 1 Marks Declared:
SSC has declared SSC CHSL 2017 Tier 1 Marks, SSC 10+2 Marks, SSC 2017 CHSL Marks, SSC CHSL Tier 1 Marks, SSC CHSL Paper 1 Marks for the recruitment of SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2017. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam was held on 04 to 26 March 2018 in online mode. After declaration of Tier 1 result Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declare SSC CHSL 2017 Tier 1 Marks. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Marks available within 13.07.2018 to 13.08.2018. Applicants may check SSC CHSL 2017 Tier 1 Marks from given below link:
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2017 Recruitment Details:
Staff Selection Commission has invites online applications form for the post of CHSL 10+2 Exam 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27.12.2017 till 05:00 PM. More details available given below:
Post Name & No. of Posts:
- CHSL 10+2 Exam 2017 (Total 2359 Posts)
- LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 898 Posts
- Postal/Shorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
Pay of the Posts:
- LDC/ JSA- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- PA/ SA- Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- DEO- Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
Educational Qualification (As on 01.08.2018):
Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000). Upper age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
No fee for All Female/SC/ST/PH.
Rs. 100 /- for all others
Online form starts on: 18 November 2017
Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee Online/Print Challan: 27 December 2017 Till 05:00 PM
Last Date of Deposit Fee in SBI: 29 December 2017
Exam Date: Tier I Exam 04 March 2018 to 26 March 2018 Tier II Exam-08 July 2018