UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2018 Released:
USPC has released UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2018, UPSC AC Admit Card 2018 for the recruitment of UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Recruitment 2018. UPSC declared UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2018 .The UPSC CAPF AC examination going to held on 12.08.2018. Candidates may download UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2018 from given below link using your registration number of roll number:
Important Instructions for UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2018
- Check the UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2018 carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2018 in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2018 may be preserved till the declaration of final result.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the UPSC AC Admit Card 2018 and in the event of any other person using this UPSC AC Admit Card 2018, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 9:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
- Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of Examination well in time for frisking.
- If you appear at a center / sub-center other than the one indicated by the Commission in your UPSC AC Admit Card 2018, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available on UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examination.
- Candidates may note that all the entries in the OMR sheet for objective type paper (Paper-I) and entries in the Scanable Attendance List-(SAL) for both Paper-I and Paper-II should be filled up by Black Ball Point Pen only.
- Answers other than those made by BLACK BALL POINT PEN for Paper-I would not be evaluated.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- In the Paper II, the medium of Essay writing should be same as opted by the candidate and allowed by the Commission.
- The medium of Precis Writing Comprehension Components and other communication/language skills will be English only.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two identical passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invites online application form for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants). Eligible candidates may apply online before 21.05.2018 till 06:00 PM. More details given below:
Post Name & Total Posts:
Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants)-398 Posts
Educational Qualification for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018:
- The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
- Candidates must meet the prescribed Physical and Medical Standards for admission to Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants), Examination, 2018.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2018, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1993 and not later than 1st August, 1998. Upper age relaxation given extra as per Govt. Rules.
- All Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
Opening date of Online Form/Deposit fee: 25 April 2018
Last date of apply online/Deposit Fee Online: 21 May 2018 till 06:00 PM
Uploading UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2018: 20.07.2018
Exam Date: 12 August 2018